Australia has five million baby boomers. Seventy-one-year-old Michael Thornton is one of them. He is so pissed off about the state of things, he's listed 3,300 gripes.
- otherwise bright folk, from the PM down, who say 'amount' of people instead of 'number'
- Australia's richest person is said to earn $33,000 per minute
- being beaten at Scrabble by his Filipina mother-in-law. English being her second language
- leaf blowers
- lowlife who put needles in fruit to try and kill us
- when the pathology nurse says, with a deep sigh, 'Let's try your other arm!'
- Michelangelo didn't endow David a little more generously
- the link between his dentist's fees to extract his teeth, and the dentist's kids' school fees
- wanting to know if Dynamic Lifter works the same as Viagra
- asking for a friend
- the exorbitant cost of building Australia's major roads: $155 per inch per lane
- wanting cave rescuers Drs Richard Harris and Craig Challen as joint Governors-General
- will the in-studio panel on ABC TV Insiders ever drink the coffee?
- half a large pizza is never enough
- not knowing how to use most of the functions on his phone
- five-year-olds, who get away with murder
- after coronavirus, the millennials plan to do away with all remaining baby boomers